Thursday, July 24, 2014

How to Prevent Non Payment from Your Vacation Rental Guests

How to Prevent Bilking or Non Payment from your vacation rental guests. This is how I've prevented Bilking- non payment from my guests after many years of experience in the vacation rental market.

I require a credit card on file, then I require that they send a cheque for 50% upon making a reservation. One month before their arrival the second cheque with full payment is required and deposited.

Therefore when they arrive my guests reservation has been paid in full.

If there is a stop payment or not enough funds in their bank account and I get this report before my guests arrive.  I inform the customers of their "oversight" and meet them at my vacation rental and collect the rest of their funds in Cash upon check-in.

This is how I've  prevented Non Payment from guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment