Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How to Get Followers on Social Media for Vacation Rental Owners

Vacation Rental Owners how do you get more likes and followers on Social Media?  The first thing you have to do, is you, have to get into the minds and interests of your audience.   You need to ask yourself this question...what information can I share that is relevant and that my audience will find of interest? Then you have to give them what they want...easy isn't it?  No, it's not easy nor simple but it can be done.  I got over my fear of social media, once I realized that the social media tools are actually marketing tools that I can use to spread the word about my business.

What I like about Social Media is that I can touch base with anyone in the world and let them know about my business.  Do you know how much that would have cost me in Advertising and Marketing dollars in the past???  I can't even begin to guess.  Social Media isn't costing me anything but my time.

The way I view or how I translate how to use social media,  is that the world is my oyster, and I can fish in many waters that weren't feasible to  me in the past.  I'm now on equal terms with big business.  In fact I've got the definite advantage over big business because I don't have to wait for the "marketing strategist" or "webmaster" to make a decision on what to do in order to be seen or found on the internet.  I can decide on a dime what my strategy will be to make my business thrive in this new economy.  Social Media has given the vacation rental owner the advantage of  getting and keeping  in touch with present and future guests.

I'll be discussing every Tuesday for the next 27 weeks on how to use Social Media to build your online vacation rental presence.

See you next Tuesday,

Maria Rekrut
Bio: Maria Rekrut, a Canadian investor, has been investing in real estate since 2000  in Ontario, Canada. Her diverse real estate portfolio includes: Rent to own homes, student rentals, family homes, executive homes, executive bachelor suites, cottage rentals, Vacation homes, and a Bed & Breakfast. Her strategy has been to purchase good properties in stable neighborhoods, and hold them long term. She has diversified her portfolio over the past year to include properties to fix and flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment