Thursday, September 4, 2014

Airbnb Share 2014 Upcoming Summit

Airbnb just sent me a invitation to attend their summit in San Francisco in December 2014 and this is a free event!' 

What great news but despite the expense of travel and taking time away from my businesses.  I very rarely travel now for seminars or workshops.  It's just too costly and time consuming. 

I sent Airbnb an email suggesting that they televise the event online  so that I along with other vacation rental owners can be part of their Inaugural event.  

I'm sure this summit be very revealing to old timers like myself.  I like the Airbnb model of doing business and am starting to enjoy using their booking model. 

I'll keep you in you in the know about this event. 

Happy Investing 

Maria Rekrut
Http://realwealthvacationrentals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment